Hi everyone! I was tagged by the lovely Geraldine of Geraldine Talks to do this Would You Rather tag! I honestly love filling out these little things so I was excited about it, haha. You can check out her post right here.
- Answer the questions given to you by your nominator
- Make up your own questions and tag others!
#1: Would you rather have the ability to fly or breathe underwater?
I think I’d rather breathe underwater, if I’m being completely honest. The practicality of being able to fly would be useful though!
#2: Would you rather live alone forever surrounded by all the books you can read or surrounded by (tame) animals?
I think animals! I’m an introvert and I do like to read, but I do have the need to be around other living beings. Books are great but they lack sentience, so animals it is! Ideally they’d be cats but I’d take any animal.
#3: Would you rather have big feet or big hands?
I would rather have big hands. My hands are smallish anyway and I feel like having big hands wouldn’t be a huge drawback because then I could do more, I THINK. If I had big feet, I’d have trouble finding cute shoes (source: my boyfriend wears a size 14 and we can forget about finding him cute shoes)
#4: Would you rather drink coffee or tea for the rest of your life?
Ack, this is difficult but I think I’d rather drink tea. Tea is more calming/comforting than coffee.
#5: Would you rather be hairless (and I mean hairless, including your eyelashes and eyebrows) or very hairy?
I think I would rather be hairy. I can shave. The thought of not having eyelashes and eyebrows makes me… not pleased.
#6: Would you rather have unlimited sushi for life or unlimited tacos for life?
Don’t get me wrong, I love tacos. But if I had unlimited sushi, I would never ever have to worry about finding someone to eat sushi with me. I would just get sushi whenever I wanted. Most of my friends don’t care for sushi, and the ones who do live at least an hour away. So if I want sushi, I have to go alone and for some reason the dent in your wallet is worse when you’re eating alone!
#7: Would you rather know when you are going to die or how you are going to die? (You can’t change the time or method of your death)
I have actually always wanted to know when I’m going to die, so I’d probably pick that, but knowing how I’m going to die is also tempting. But I’d lean towards knowing WHEN. At least as the time comes, I might get some context clues as to how it’ll happen. Maybe. I think If I knew how I was going to die but not when, I’d become super paranoid. Especially if it were something like a car accident or a random shooting because then I’d have no idea when to expect it!
#8: Would you rather permanently live 500 years in the future or 500 years in the past?
Hmmm…. this is a tough one. I think just because the word “permanently” is thrown in there, I’d choose 500 years in the future. I would hope that 500 years in the future is the better choice for me, as a woman, than 500 years in the past.
#9: Would you rather get 1 free round trip international plane ticket every year or be able to fly domestic anytime for free?
So I KNOW the more logical choice is to be able to fly domestic anytime, especially with my parents living in a different state, but I think I’d take the 1 free international ticket. I don’t like to fly and I wouldn’t fly domestic often enough to justify NOT taking an international flight for free. With how little I fly anywhere, it’s also probably the more cost-effective option.
#10: Would you rather be toothless or go bald?
I would probably go bald, because it would make it easier to wear wigs!
If you’re tagged, these are the questions that I made for you to answer! (I mean honestly even if you’re not tagged feel free to answer them anyway)
- Would you rather live somewhere it always snows or it never snows?
- Would you rather always take public transit or always have to be the driver of a vehicle?
- Would you rather give up watching movies or give up watching youtube?
- Would you rather stop shaving your legs or your armpits?
- Would you rather be physically unable to tolerate sun or rain?
- Would you rather have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life but can only take one vacation per year, or be able to travel the world but have an unstable source of income?
- Would you rather be 7 feet tall or 4 feet tall?
- Would you rather never read a book again or never use the Internet again? (and no, you can’t cheat and read ebooks!!)
- Would you rather cut sugar entirely out of your diet or cut salt entirely out of your diet?
- Would you rather have all your debt forgiven or never have to pay any taxes ever again? (excluding the interest from aforementioned debts)
- Rachel of My Spotted Blog
- Jennifer of Failure To Thrive No More
- Elle of Jolt of Impulse
- Anyone else who wants to fill these out!