I was so excited to collaborate with JORD again! I love their beautiful wooden watches, and I’m slowly but surely turning into a fancy watch person because of them! Figuring out which watch to wear with which outfit (say that five times fast, haha) is a ton of fun.
If you’re new here, you should know I’ve worked with JORD in the past; check out the first watch they gifted me right here.
Also, there’s a giveaway at the end of the post, so stay tuned!
Disclosure: Some links below are affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase via my link, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. This helps support my blog, and I’m so appreciative! More details here.
This product was gifted to me in exchange for an honest review.
JORD Cora Polaris Wooden Watch Review & Giveaway!
Who is JORD?
Just in case you’ve never heard of JORD before, here’s some background info on their company:
- Founded in 2013, JORD (pronounced “Yode”) is a wooden watch company based in St. Louis.
- The watches are are a sophisticated mix of natural, and largely re-claimed materials, combined with quality movements and components.
- Most of the watches have options to mix and match woods and faces! You can also get custom engraving on most backplates.
- Watches can be sized specifically for your wrist– they provide an online tool to help you find your size. You can always order additional watch links or have some removed to customize your fit.
- Each watch comes with a one year warranty, with additional options for returns and exchanges.
- Free standard worldwide shipping is available!
Wearing & Styling My JORD Watch
I opted for a watch from their Cora Polaris series. The wood is walnut and the face is midnight blue! I am totally obsessed with the way this watch looks!
Last time around, I got an all black watch so it would go with literally everything, so this time I wanted something with more color. It is the perfect way to add a pop of color to a neutral outfit, or add another layer of color to your look. I’m super excited to play around with different outfits.
JORD also updated their packaging, and I love how protected the watch is while it is shipped to you. With my watch, I also received a cleaning cloth and a cleaning solution with instructions on how to use them, so I can keep the watch in my collection for years to come!
JORD and I have teamed up to gift one lucky winner a $100 credit towards their own beautiful watch! Giveaway ends at the end of February 2020!
Enter the giveaway via my link to be considered. If you entered my previous giveaway but did not win, feel free to enter again! If you don’t win, you will still receive a coupon for 10% off your purchase once the giveaway concludes.
Do you like wooden watches? Have you ever tried a watch from JORD before?
If you enjoyed this post, please take a moment to save it to Pinterest!!