Hi there! I’m Jackie, and I’m the blogger behind The Vibrant Dreamer. I’m in my mid-20s. I live just outside of Nashville, Tennessee with my boyfriend and our two cats, Marty and Cookie.
I created The Vibrant Dreamer primarily as a way to share my experiences in the hopes that they can help someone else. I mostly blog about navigating life with anxiety, self-love and self-improvement, what I’ve learned during my blogging journey, and just general snippets of my life. I don’t want to tie myself down to a “niche” but that’s the general vibe you can expect here. I also plan to write about some feminist topics once I can figure out how to make the words translate to paper.
Honestly… I just want to write about everything! I’ve always loved writing, ever since I was a tiny child. It’s amazing that I live in a time where I can use my writing to reach tons of people all around the world!
My hope is that you will be able to come to my blog and be able to find a friend in me. I also want my words inspire you and help you!
Some Cool Facts About Me
- I’m a Leo sun and a Leo moon. Lots of lioness energy in me!
- I took voice lessons for three years in college.
- I’ve dyed my hair almost every color you can imagine.
- My MBTI type is INTP, my enneagram type is 4 with a 5-wing, and I’m a Ravenclaw.
- My dream job is to be a certified life coach!
- I am obsessed with The Sims 2. I enjoy 3 and 4, but I always find my way back to 2!
- I am fascinated with true crime.
Connect With Me!
I love getting to know other people! Check out the sidebar on the right for my social media handles, or feel free to contact me via email at [email protected]!