Netflix binges and long naps are great, but at this point a lot of us are looking for something more substantial to do with our quarantine time. Hopefully this list of fun activities can spark some inspiration for you!
Disclosure: Some links below are affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase via my link, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. More details here.
20 Engaging Activities You Can Do Alone
1) Do a “shop my closet” challenge and create outfits without spending money
2) Find a well-lit and/or cute area of your home and have a photoshoot
3) Try a new recipe, or experiment with a known favorite
4) Take a walk and explore your neighborhood or local park if it is relatively safe to do so
6) Take some classes on Skillshare (get your first two months for FREE)
7) Explore a museum, theme park, or zoo with a virtual tour
8) Start that blog or other creative project you’ve been dreaming about
9) Make the “Tiktok” whipped Dalgona coffee
10) Play a calming simulation game, like Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, or The Sims
Related: 6 Tips for Better Self Care in 2020
11) Challenge yourself with killer Sudoku
12) Find out your enneagram type and learn more about your inner self
13) Create a vision board for returning to post-quarantine life
14) Create a makeup look that is out of your comfort zone
15) Ask yourself some deep, introspective questions
16) Try your hand at dying fabric
17) Reorganize a part of your house that desperately needs some love
18) Have an at-home spa day– draw a bath, light some candles, do a face mask, paint your nails, etc!
19) Nurture an old hobby you have that may have been neglected due to work/school
20) Rearrange some furniture or wall art in your home to revamp your space
And always remember, you don’t have to be ultra-productive right now if you don’t feel like it.
If you enjoyed this post, please take a moment to save it to Pinterest!!